Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Lives Of The Smallest Woman in the World Guinness Book Of Records Version

Woman Who is a bit heavier than a newborn baby to talk about the excitement today after certified as the smallest woman in dunia.Hatice Kocaman, only 28inci height,

Speaking at his home in Kadirli, Turkey, Sahe said: "I always hoped That someday the world will from Recognize me." It is very Difficult Pls Because I was little all my classmates Because I always work on my short "

"But now I'm famous Because of the size I am. So it makes me feel like I'm much higher." 'I hope to be road - the road and met a lot of people Including people in the world.

"God Creating the best for me, and I'm proud of that. I hope I cans find someone Who Will Love me one day."

Female 21 years old, WHO suffered from dwarfism, lived with his Parents Abraham and Hatun and Also recently certified as an adult human being the second smallest is still alive by the Guinness Book of Records. People higher adult male from uterus just Khagendra Thapa Magar of Nepal's 25.8 inches tall and crowned as the world's smallest person.

'No problems in my pregnancy with uterus and I Gave birth naturally, "said his mother Hatun.

"He weighs 3 pounds 10oz Pls he was born and is a normal baby. We have not seen any problems Until he was one. 'Then We saw he seemed to grow more Slowly Than other babies."

Ibrahim and Hatun, WHO Also has a normal-sized son, They never get to a hospital to diagnose her daughter but doctors Them Could not tell what is wrong with Hatice.

Hatice continues to develop into a little girl and learned to walk and talk, but he is not getting higher EACH once. At Pls he was four years old Had it looked like she stopped growing.

"We ask doctors for help, but They do not know what the problem.

"We hope he cans begin to grow in the future, but it never Happened.". 'By the time he was ten years old, he will of We Realize always be like this. "

Hatice Parents say go for the General Medical Examinations every Few years, Nowhere he weighed and measured. They finally were the resource persons of toll his condition May be due to bone disorders, the caused by a defective gene carried by both Parents.
 




The family lived in a small house in poor and remote areas. They do not have a car and Unable to travel to seek help for Their daughter.

Hatice suffer from hip dysplasia and have back problems, but Had never received treatment for this.

Surgeons in this region are not Skilled Enough to operate Because disorder. Hatice Hatice, WHO weighs only weighs 15 pounds, schools in special schools but have never been Able to get a job.

Now she lives at home with her ​​Parents and likes to help her mother do the small jobs.

Hatice always Dreamed of being famous and news about her tiny size began to spread as he got older.

Finally, an investigator for the Guinness Book of Records visited the area to see her.

Hatice and her mother were the resource persons invited to Istanbul Nowhere he was eventually dubbed the world's smallest woman.

"I live happily with my family. But I want to be strong, so I can do more Things for myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment